How to Heal Yourself From Depression When No One Else Can:
A Self-Guided Program to Stop Feeling Like Sh*t
If you have any form of depression—from feeling exhausted or blue to not being able to get out of bed—you are not alone.
Depression happens on a spectrum and can affect anyone. It is the literal depression of self. It's not all in your head. It's not all in your body, either. It happens in the whole self. But just as depression happens in every part of you, so too does healing.
Help is here.ORDER NOW!
SANJIV CHOPRA, MD, MACP
Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, author of Brotherhood with Deepak Chopra
"Amy Scher understands the pivotal role of the body, mind and spirit in attaining true and complete healing."
BERNIE SIEGEL, MD
New York Times Bestselling author of Love, Medicine and Miracles
"Amy has seen the truth and can be a coach to all those who seek healing and authenticity."
#1 New York Time bestselling author of E-Squared and 16 other books
"[Amy Scher is] an inspiration, not just because she teaches us how to take healing into our own hands, but because she’s living proof that it works."
From internationally bestselling author Amy B. Scher comes the latest book in her wildly popular series ...
How To Heal Yourself From Depression When No One Else Can: A self-guided program to stop feeling like sh*t.
Amy B. Scher is an award-winning and bestselling author whose approach has helped thousands of people release emotional baggage to overcome chronic illness, emotional challenges, and more. — and become their happiest, healthiest selves. (PS. she was one of them).
Amy's work has been featured in CNN, Washington Post, New York Daily News, and more.
Her approach is endorsed by physicians and used in medical organizations nationwide.
A book that speaks to depression in an entirely new way
Depression isn't all in our head, but it's not all in our body, either. Depression happens in the whole self. And so too does healing.
Discover the truth about what depression really is
Use simple techniques you can do all by yourself
Become your happiest, healthiest self
Amy has proven that working with the body’s energy system for deep transformation is often effective when nothing else works.
In this book, you’ll:
- Learn how invisible emotions may be negatively affecting you
- Understand why it’s okay to stop chasing that mountain of happiness we’ve been programmed to chase (spoiler alert: it doesn’t even exist)
- Release stuck emotional baggage, even if you don’t know what it is
- Use emotional healing techniques such as The Sweep to release subconscious beliefs and Thymus Test & Tap to clear stuck emotions from the body
- Learn how to release patterns like perfectionism, lack of boundaries, fear, and more that contribute to depression
- Get answers for your healing from your subconscious mind
- Finally end the cycle of depression and become the happiest, healthiest version of yourself